Paul Eugene Turner
Professor of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Departments & Organizations
Evolutionary biology; evolutionary medicine; experimental evolution; infectious disease; microbiology; phage therapy; RNA virus; vector borne disease; vesicular stomatitis virus; virology more...
- B.S., University of Rochester, 1988
- Ph.D., Michigan State University, 1995
- Ogbunugafor, C.B., R.C. McBride and P.E. Turner. 2009. Predicting virus evolution: the relationship between genetic robustness and evolvability of thermotolerance. Cold Spring Harbor Symposia on Quantitative Biology 74:xx-xx. (In press).
- Remold, S., A. Rambaut, and P.E. Turner. 2008. Evolutionary genomics of host adaptation in VSV. Molecular Biology and Evolution 25(6):1138-1147.
- McBride, R.C., C.B. Ogbunugafor, and P.E. Turner. 2008. Robustness promotes evolvability of thermotolerance in an RNA virus. BMC Evolutionary Biology 8:231.