Patrick Lusk PhD
Assistant Professor of Cell Biology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development | Biochemistry, Biophysics and Structural Biology
Cell Biology: Lusk Lab - Principal Investigator
Nuclear pore complex; Nuclear periphery; Membrane proteins; Chromatin structure more...
- B.S., University of Alberta, 1998
- Ph.D., University of Alberta, 2005
- Colombi, P, Webster, BM, Frohlich, F, Lusk, C.P. The transmission of nuclear pore complexes to daughter cells requires a cytoplasmic pool of Nsp1. Journal of Cell Biology. 2013. 203(2)
- Yewdell, W.T., Colombi, P, Makhnevych, T., Lusk C.P. Lumenal interactions in nuclear pore complex assembly and stability. Molecular Biology of the Cell. 2011. 22(8):1375-88
- Lusk, C.P., Blobel, G., King M.C. Highway to the inner nuclear membrane: rules for the road. Nature Reviews Molecular and Cellular Biology. 2007, 8: 414-420.