Kasia Joanna Lipska MD, MHS
Instructor in Medicine (Endocrinology)
Departments & Organizations
diabetes outcomes research, diabetes management of older adults, hypoglycemia, cardiovascular complications of diabetes
- B.S., Yale University, 1997
- M.D., Harvard Medical School, 2003
- M.H.S., Yale University School of Medicine, Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program, 2011
- Lipska KJ, Venkitachalam L, Gosch K, Kovatchev B, Van den Berghe G, Meyfroidt G, Jones P, Inzucchi SE, Spertus JA, DeVries JH, Kosiborod M. Glucose variability and mortality in patients hospitalized with acute myocardial infarction. Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes, 5(4):550-7, 2012.
- Lipska KJ, Bailey C, Inzucchi SE. Review: Use of metformin in the setting of mild-moderate renal insufficiency. Diabetes Care 34(6):1431-7, 2011.
- Lipska KJ, Ross JS. Commentary: Switching from rosiglitazone; thinking outside the class. JAMA 305(8):820-1, 2011.