Jonathan Meiss Siner MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary); Medical Director - Medical Intensive Care Unit, Yale-New Haven Hospital
Departments & Organizations
Vascular Growth Factors; Sepsis pathophysiology; Host Response to Viral Infections more...
- B.A., Swarthmore College, 1992
- M.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 1998
- Mathai SK, Gulati M, Peng X, Russell TR, Shaw AC, Rubinowitz AN, Murray LA, Siner JM, Antin-Ozerkis DE, Montgomery RR, Reilkoff RA, Bucala RJ, Herzog EL. Circulating monocytes from systemic sclerosis patients with interstitial lung disease show an enhanced profibrotic phenotype. Lab Invest. 2010 Jun;90(6):812-23.
- Siner JM, Bhandari V, Engle KM, Elias JA, Siegel MD. Elevated serum angiopoietin 2 levels are associated with increased mortality in sepsis. Shock. 2009 Apr;31(4):348-53.
- Siner JM, Pisani MA. Mechanical ventilation and acute respiratory distress syndrome in older patients. Clin Chest Med. 2007 Dec;28(4):783-91