Bonnie Elyssa Gould Rothberg MD, PhD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Medical Oncology), of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases) and of Pathology
Departments & Organizations
Molecular cancer epidemiology; Cancer prognosis; Melanoma - skin cancer; Lung cancer; Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors (PNETs); Tuberous Sclerosis Complex; Next-generation sequencing; Somatic tumor mutations; Germline genetic variation; Immunohistochemistry-based biomarkers; Biospecimens and biobanking; Lifestyle choices associated with cancer outcome. more...
- B.A., Cornell University, 1990
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 1994
- M.P.H., Yale School of Public Health, 2005
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2009
- Gould Rothberg BE, Bracken MB, Rimm DL. 2009. Tissue biomarkers for prognosis in cutaneous melanoma: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 101(7):452-474.
- Gould Rothberg BE, Berger AJ, Molinaro AM, Subtil A, Krauthammer MO, Camp RL, Bradley WR, Ariyan S, Kluger HM & Rimm DL. 2009. A melanoma prognostic model using tissue microarrays and genetic algorithms. Journal of Clinical Oncology 27(34): 5772-5780.
- Gould Rothberg BE, Magriples U, Kershaw TS, Rising SS & Ickovics JR. 2011. Gestational weight gain and subsequent post-partum weight loss among young, low-income ethnic minority women. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 204(1): 52. e1-e11.