Valentina Greco PhD
Assistant Professor of Genetics and of Dermatology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development | Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Stem Cell Center, Yale: Stem Cell Niche and Homing | Tissue Specific Stem Cells
Cancer Center, Yale: Signal Transduction
Postnatal Development & Regeneration
Organ regeneration in vertebrate systems; Stem cells; Stem cell niche organization; Cancer more...
- B.S., University of Biological Science, Palermo, Italy, 1996
- Ph.D., Heidelberg University, 2002
- Rompolas, P. Mesa K R and Greco, V*. 2013. “Spatial organization within a niche as a determinant of stem cell fate”. Nature, in press .(*corresponding author).
- Mesa Kailin R and Greco, Valentina#. 2013. “Linking morphogen and chromatin in the hair follicle”. Dev Cell. 29;25(2):113-4 .(# corresponding author).
- Greco, V. The death and growth connection. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2012. 14(1):6. PMID: 23212474