Qin Yan PhD
Assistant Professor of Pathology
Departments & Organizations
2011 YCCI Scholars
Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development: Genetics and Genomics | Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Stem Cell Center, Yale: Transcriptional Regulation of Stem and Progenitor Cells
Pathology: Pathology Research | Yan Lab
Epigenetics; Transcription regulation; Cancer biology; Stem cell biology more...
- B.S., University of Science and Technology of China, 1996
- M.S., University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, 1998
- Ph.D., University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, 2002
- Cao J and Yan Q. Histone Demethylases Set the Stage for Cancer Metastasis. Science Signaling. 2013; 6:pe15.
- Sayegh J, Cao J, Zou MR, Morales A, Blair LP, Norcia M, Hoyer D, Tackett AJ, Merkel J, Yan Q. Identification of Small Molecule Inhibitors of Jumonji AT-Rich Interactive Domain 1B (JARID1B) Histone Demethylase by a Sensitive High Throughput Screen. J Biol Chem. 2013; doi: 10.1074/jbc.M112.419861.
- Blair LP, Yan Q. Epigenetic mechanisms in commonly occurring cancers. DNA and Cell Biology, Special issue on "Epigenetics: Methylation, Chromatin, and Beyond", 31(S1): S-49-S-61. doi: 10.1089/dna.2012.1654. (2012)