Hoby Patrick Hetherington PhD, MSc
Professor (Adjunct) of Neurosurgery and Professor of Diagnostic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
High field methods and hardware for magnetic resonance imaging; human brain; metabolism and dysfunction in epilepsy; magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging more...
- B.A., University of California at Berkeley, 1982
- M.Sc., Yale University, 1984
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1988
- Hetherington HP, Avdievich NI, Kuznetsov AM, Pan JW, RF Shimming for Spectroscopic Localization in the Human Brain at 7T, Magn. Reson. In Med. In press 2009.
- Pan JW, Zaveri HP, Spencer DD, Hetherington HP, Spencer SS, Intracranial EEG power and metabolism in human epilepsy. Epilepsy Research in press 2009.
- Avdievich NI, Pan JW, Baehring JM, Spencer DD, Hetherington HP, Short Echo Spectroscopic Imaging of the Human Brain at 7T Using Transceiver Arrays, Magn. Reson. Med. 2009; 62(1):17-25.