How to Create a Report
Visit the “Usage Reports" page of the scheduler (click the "Usage Reports" link indicated in the screenshot).
- Select your Start Date/End Date
- Select your Resource from the list
- To select more than one resource, hold down the “CTRL” button while clicking more than one resource in the list.
- Select your Report Type
- The fields generated in each type of report are listed in the table below.
- Click on the name of the report (in the "Report Type" column) to download an example of that report
- Select the Report Format. The possible formats are:
- Excel 2007/2010
- Excel 2003
- Tab Separated RTF (This just opens in your browser window)
- HTML Table (Again, this just opens in your browser window)
This report can be directly uploaded into Oracle for billing after review by the Resource Administrator.
Usage by Booking
This report shows booking information by user.
Usage by PI
This report rolls usage up to the PI or Account Owner level.
This report details every individual charge.