Create a Payment Account
To create a new payment account, go to the “Payment Accounts” area and click “New Payment Account.”
The fields which will appear in the pop-up are:
- Account Name: Enter a memo that will help you remember the account;
- Type: PTAEO for Yale Users, PO for non-Yale users
- Name: This is the Account Owner or Primary Investigator’s name
- NetID: This is the PI's NetID
- If the account is a PO, enter "N/A" for the NetID field.
- Department: This is the Account Owner or PI’s Department
- E-mail: This is the Account Owner or PI’s email
- Phone: This is the Account Owner or PI’s phone number.
Edit a Payment Account
To Edit a payment account, go to the “Payment Accounts” area and click on the account you would like to edit. You cannot edit an account with a PTAEO for tracking reasons. You can delete it from your view and add a new PTAEO account, however.
- When is a PTAEO validated by the system?
PTAEOs are validated at the time a user creates a payment account and also each time a resource is reserved using that PTAEO.collapse