Make Hour-long Availability Slots Available Weekdays
To make your resource available from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, fill out the “Create Availability” form in this way:
Make The First Slot
- Start Date: Select the date your resource will be available
- Time: If your resource opens at 9:00 a.m., then select From 9:00 AM until 10:00 AM
- Status: “Confirmed” is pre-selected.
- Select “Weekly.” To have this slot available on weekdays, select: “Mon, Tues, Wed, Thu,Fri”
- Range of Recurrence: To have your slot never end, make sure “No end date” is selected.
- Click “Save”
Make the Second Slot
- Follow steps 1 through 4 in the previous list, however, for “Time,” select: From 10:00 AM until 11:00 AM
- Make the next six slots this same way. Note that this is just setting up your resource. You will have to repeat these steps a number of times, but setup is the only time you will have to do it.
- How do I make slots of a different duration? (i.e., 30 minutes or 2 hours)
- Follow the steps in the Example, but for the field “Time,” select the actual duration. For instance, a 30-minute slot might start at 9:00 AM but go until 9:30 AM.collapse
- I’ve made one availability slot. How do I make it repeat?
To make the slot repeat at the same time every day, adjust the “recurrence” as noted above.
To make the slot repeat again on the same day (for instance if you already made a slot from 9 to 10 and now you want another one from 10 to 11), follow the steps in the Example step 1 for the number of available slots in your day. If there are eight possible reservations in a day, then you will repeat these steps eight times.collapse