Adding Forms to News Items
It's possible to add forms from the FormBuilder to news items. These can even be the same forms located elsewhere on your site. After creating a form using the FormBuilder, you can add them to a news item by:
- In the news item where you want to insert a form, click the "HTML" button.
- Paste and embed the form code into the HTML. Insert it in the place where you want the form to display.
- If you're inserting the form at the end of the article, just paste it after all the code you see. If you're like to insert it between two paragraphs, insert it AFTER a "</p>" tag and BEFORE the following "<p>" tag.
- After clicking "Update" in the HTML popup, you'll just see some text that says "Loading..." where the form is supposed to be. This is normal.
- Once you're done writing the Full Text for the article, click "Update." The form will appear along with your news article once it appears online.