Approving or Dismissing News
News items that are tagged with people that belong to your organization will appear in your "Suggested News" queue. You can either approve suggested news so that will appear on your news page along with news items you've created, or you can dismiss a news item if it isn't applicable to your organization.
- Log into profile.yale.edu.
- Navigate to your organization's page in the Profile System.
- Click "News" in the left column. Suggested news appears at the top of the page.
- If a news article is not applicable, click the "Dismiss" button.
- If you think it might be applicable or don't know, click the "View" button.
- In this view, you'll be able to see the article details and the recommended organizations. You can click "Add" or "Dismiss" beside of your organizations. When you click add, select (or add a new) keyword if applicable, then click "Add."
- When done, click the "Back to News List" button at the top of the page and repeat steps 3 and 4.