The School of Medicine's online Form Builder allows non-technical people to easily construct forms to place them on their website. Features include:
- Build forms at http://tools.medicine.yale.edu/form , it’s entirely web-based.
- Embed the forms on any School of Medicine website.
- Give anyone at Yale access to edit the form and look at or download the results.
- You don’t have to be a web editor to build or edit forms -- forms are edited directly in the FormBuilder and, when the changes are saved, the updates appear on any website using the form.
- Using a WYSIWYG environment, easily create forms with fields such as address, paragraph text, radio buttons, drop-down selectors, etc. It's completely drag and drop.
- Manage results online and download them in an Excel spreadsheet at any time.
- Form results are completely secure and require CAS login to access
- Form administrators can be notified via email when someone submits form results. In addition, if the contents are not HIPAA restricted, the results can be attached to the email.
- Send confirmation emails to people who complete forms.