Medical Oncology: Subset Medical Oncology Faculty
Discovery to Cure Internship
Skin Diseases Research Center, Yale
- C-Raf is Associated with Disease Progression and Inhibition of Apoptosis in a Subset of Melanomas Jilaveanu LB, Zito C, Aziz SA, Schmitz JC, Sznol M, Camp RL, Rimm DL, and Kluger HM 2009 Sep 15;15(18):5704-13, Clinical Cancer Research
- Phospho-inositol-3 kinase (PI3K) as a therapeutic target in melanoma Aziz SA, Davies M, Pick E, Zito C, Camp RL, Rimm DL, Kluger Y and Kluger HM 2009 May 1;15(9):3029-36, Clinical Cancer Research
- Expression of sorafenib targets in melanoma patients treated with carboplatin, paclitaxel and sorafenib Jilaveanu L, Zito C, Lee SJ, Nathanson KL, Camp RL, Rimm DL, Flaherty KT, and Kluger HM Clinical Cancer Research, 2009 Feb 1;15(3):1076-85
- Classification of renal cell carcinoma (RCC) based on expression of VEGF and VEGF receptors in both tumor cells and endothelial cells Kluger HM, Siddiqui S, Angelleti C, Kelly WK, Molinaro A and Camp RL, Laboratory Investigation, 2008 Sep;88(9):962-72
- High HSP90 expression is associated with decreased survival in breast cancer Pick E., Kluger Y., Giltnane J.M., Moeder C., Camp R.L., Rimm D.L., and Kluger H.M., Cancer Research, 2007 Apr 1;67(7):2932-7
- Using a xenograft model of human breast cancer metastasis to find genes associated with clinically aggressive disease. Kluger H.M., Chelouche-Lev D., Kluger Y., McCarthy M.M., Kiriakova G., Camp R.L., Rimm D.L., Price J.E. Cancer Res. 2005 Jul 1;65(13):5578-87.
- Automated quantitative analysis of tissue microarrays reveals an association between high Bcl-2 expression and improved outcome in melanoma. DiVito K.A., Berger A.J., Camp R.L., Dolled-Filhart M., Rimm D.L. and Kluger H.M. Cancer Res. 2004 Dec 1;64(23):8773-7.