The Medical Educator of Tomorrow: Embracing Educational Change for Enhanced Teaching and Learning
Travel And Lodging
**Hotel Block Rooms at reduced rates are SOLD OUT**
Accomodations and Travel Information
Hotel Omni New Haven at Yale
155 Temple Street
New Haven, CT 06510
Arrival Date April 10, 2014
Departure Date April 12, 2014
Room Rates $169.00 Deluxe Single/Double
Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 15%) in effect at the time of check-in.
Reservations Phone: (203) 772-6664
Release Date/Hotel Cutoff Date: 11:59pm, March 10, 2014
Student/resident housing options are available. Click here
To obtain a guaranteed reservation at the contracted rate, call (203) 772-6664 and ask the agent for the 2014 AAMC Northeast Group on Educational Affairs Group Rate by the above listed release date. The group rate is not available via on-line reservation. Once the room block is filled, you will be unable to obtain the group rate.
The Omni Hotel is located at 155 Temple Street, New Haven, CT. Registration for the conference is on the Medical School Campus at 367 Cedar Street, Edward S. Harkness Hall Building A - Harkness Lounge.
Walking directions from Omni Hotel to 367 Cedar Street
- Exit the hotel and turn left headed southwest on Temple Street toward the intersection of Crown and George Street 0.1mile
- Turn right onto George Street 0.3 mile
- Turn left onto York Street and continue on York Street under the overpass to the corner of York and Cedar Street 0.2 mile
- Turn left onto Cedar Street
- Your destination 367 Cedar Street is approximately 100 yards and will be on your left
- Exit the hotel and turn left headed southwest on Temple Street toward the intersection of Crown Street and George Street 0.1mile
- Turn right onto George Street and travel 1 block to the intersection of George Street and College Street
- The Blue line (free shuttle) stops at the corner of George and College Street (your wait should be no longer than 15 minutes) and will take you to 333 Cedar Street
- Exit the shuttle and turn left on the sidewalk
- Your destination 367 Cedar is approximately 100 yards on the right
Additional local hotels: reduced rates are not available at these properties
The Study at Yale 1157 Chapel Street
New Haven, CT 06511
The New Haven Hotel
229 George Street
New Haven, CT 06510
Yale is located in New Haven, Connecticut, about two hours northeast of New York City and two and a half hours southwest of Boston.
As you plan your trip to Yale, please consider leaving your car at home and supporting the university’s sustainability efforts. There are free Yale shuttles running from Union Station to the Sterling Hall of Medicine and around the entire Yale University campus.
Tweed New Haven Airport is 10 minutes from the Yale campus by car or taxi. There is frequent limousine service from other major airports.
Amtrak operates trains to New Haven Union Station. Click here for schedules.
Shore Line East (SLE) Commuter Rail operates between New London, CT and New Haven, CT. Click here for schedules.
Catch the free Yale shuttle in front of New Haven's Union Station on Union Street to 333 Cedar Street
Cab fare from the train station is approximately $7.00
This page last updated on 2/28/2014