NEGEA 2014 Annual Retreat - April 11 and April 12, 2014
The Medical Educator of Tomorrow: Embracing Educational Change for Enhanced Teaching and Learning
Guidelines for Accepted Authors
All presenters of accepted submissions are expected to register for the NEGEA Annual Meeting no later than March 4 (early bird registration for reduced rates ends February 26), attend the meeting, and be present at the time of their presentation or poster session.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR WORKSHOP PRESENTERS
CME Accreditation Compliance: Deadline April 4th
- If you are using slides, please incorporate the attached slide into your presentation and submit no later than April 4th to Linda Thompson, Adminstration, Yale CME Office to: email@example.com
- We have provided the CME Office with your abstract. If you are not using slides in your workshop, the abstract covers the compliance requirement - you do not need to send anything.
- CME Disclosure: All presenters are required to complete the CME COI Faculty Disclosure Form
If you experience difficulty submitting electronically, you may print the form, complete and sign it, scan it, and email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org fax to (203) 737-7360 (Attention: Dorothy DeBernardo)
Audio Visual Information
- Please note that a laptop computer and an LCD projector will be available to presenters in each of the presentation rooms.
- Participants will have Internet access through our guest network, but we cannot guarantee that it will work smoothly for a presentation.
- Presenters using the laptop and LCD projector must bring their presentations on a memory drive/thumb drive. We cannot accommodate using individual presenter’s personal laptops.
- If white/black boards are required for your session, please inform us on the presenter information form.
This page updated 03/21/2014