As the Associate Director for Student Assessment, I oversee assessment of students’ clinical competence throughout the curriculum. In particular, my role includes
- advising education leaders, committees, and faculty on strategies to assess students’ clinical competence in various domains.
- developing an integrated assessment program that tracks students’ progress along developmental milestones in key physician competencies.
- assuring that students receive continuous, meaningful, formative assessment.
- collecting, analyzing, and interpreting medical school-wide assessment data to guide curriculum refinement.
- representing Yale School of Medicine on matters of assessment to key local and national stakeholders.
If you would like to contact me, I am available by email or phone.