- Announcements & Updates
- Clinical Guidelines
- Meeting Abstracts
- Selected Faculty Manuscripts
- Topics of Interest
Yale School of Medicine
P.O. Box 208040
New Haven, CT 06520-8040
Ethics of Peer Review
A Guide for Manuscript Reviewers
This web-based course was written for the NIH Office of Research Integrity and is freely available for use in courses on Ethical Issues in Research. The course consists of four elements:
- Ethics of Peer Review: A Guide for Manuscript Reviewers, A didactic reading, with references, designed to serve as a handout for participants in the course.
- A powerpoint presentation, which can be used by the teacher to cover the material discussed in the handout.
- A powerpoint presentation, presenting 12 case studies illustrating various ethical issues which might arise during the review of scientific manuscripts.
- A Guide for the Discussion Leader, which discusses each case and suggests points for discussion.
This course is also available through the ORI website.