The Department of Therapeutic Radiology at Yale offers a variety of state of the art cancer treatments and programs. Patients are evaluated by one of our attending physician specialists in conjunction with an experienced and dedicated health care team. This approach provides the most comprehensive and specialized treatment care plan available.
The experienced Yale staff members are dedicated to providing a warm and supportive environment for patients prior to, during, and following treatment. Nursing, social work services, counseling, support group information, transportation, massage therapy, and free parking are available to all patients.
Please visit some of our clinical programs that are described in further detail:
- Breast Cancer Program
- Gastrointestinal Cancer Program
- Gynecologic Cancer Program
- Head and Neck Brachytherapy Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Program
- Pediatric Cancer Program
- Prostate and Genitourinary Cancer Program
- Spine Radiosurgery Program
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery/Gamma Knife Program
- Thoracic Cancer Program/Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy Program
- Total Skin Electron Beam Therapy Program
- Treatment Planning
- Shoreline Medical Center