Sabet Hashim MD
Associate Professor of Surgery (Section of Cardiac Surgery); Director, Cardiac Valve Surgery
Mitral valve repair for degenerative and ischemic mitral regurgitation; Mini-invasive aortic and mitral valve surgery;Trans-arterial aortic valve replacement(TAVR); Trans-venous Mitra-Clip for mitral regurgitation. Arterial conduits for coronary revascularisation.
- Hashim PW, Hashim SW. Aortic Cannulation with a Single Purse-String Suture. Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. In Press.
- Hashim PW, Assi R, Hashim SW. The Imbrication Technique: An Alternative to the Sliding Leaflet Technique. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. In Press.
- Hashm SW, Hashim PW. Minimally Invasive Repair with Gore-Tex for Barlow's Disease: Will it Fly? Cardiology. In Press.
- Hashim SW, Youssef SJ, Ayyash B, Ragnarsson S, Collazo S, Geirsson A. Pseudo-Prolapse of the Anterior Leaflet in Chronic Ischemic Mitral Regurgitation: Identification and Repair. The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. April 2012: 143 (4 suppl): S33-7.
- Adams D, Hashim SW, Sarano ME, Elefteriades JA. Mitral Valve Surgery and Mitral Prolapse. Medical Roundtable-CV Edition. 1(2) 79-85. April 2010.
- Hashim SW, Rousou AJ, Geirsson A, Sigurdur R: Solving the Puzzle of Chronic Ischemic Mitral Regurgitation.Yale Jo Bio Med. 81; 167-173, 2008.
- Hashim SW, Kay HR, Hammond GL, Kopf GS and Gela AS: Noncardiogenic Pulmonary Edema following Cardiopulmonary Bypass: An Anaphylactic Reaction to Fresh Frozen Plasma. Am J Surg, 147:560-564, 1984. Chosen for the Year Book of Surgery, 1984.