Geoffrey Nadzam MD, FACS
Assistant Professor of Surgery (Gastrointestinal); Site Director, Surgical Residency Program; Site Director, Bariatric Surgery Program at St. Raphael's Campus
Geoffrey Nadzam, MD, FACS is fellowship trained in laparoscopic bariatric and robotics procedures. Dr. Nadzam earned his B.A. from Rutgers College in New Brunswick, NJ and earned his M.D. from UMDNJ - New Jersey Medical School in Newark, NJ. He completed a residency in general surgery at Stanford University Medical Center in Palo Alto, California.
Dr. Nadzam previously served as the Director of Robotic Surgery and the Director of Center for Obesity Surgery at the Hospital of St. Raphael. He is currently Site Director for Bariatric Surgery at St. Raphael’s campus and Site Director of the Surgical Residency Program.
Education & Training
- Rutgers University (1992)
- New Jersey Medical School (1996)
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, Surgery (1996 - 2000)
- Stanford Univ. Medical Center, Surgery (2000 - 2003)
- Stanford University Medical Center, Bariatric Surgery (2003 - 2004)
- Board Certification
- Surgery, General, Board Certified (2004)