Felix Y Lui MD, FACS
Assistant Professor of Surgery (Trauma); Associate Director, Pediatric Trauma Services; Assistant Clerkship Director of Surgery
Departments & Organizations
Program for Biomedical Ethics
Surgery: Trauma, Surgical Critical Care, and Surgical Emergencies | Trauma, Surgical Critical Care, and Surgical Emergencies
Shock; Trauma systems organization; Resuscitation in trauma; Pediatric trauma; Necrotizing soft tissue infections more...
- B.A., Brown University, 1995
- M.D., Brown University, 1999
- Lui FY, Davis KA. Gastroduodenal Perforation: Maximal or Minimal Intervention? In: Scan J Surg, 2010; 99(2):73-7
- Lui FY, Siegel MD, Rosenbaum SH. End of Life Care in the ICU: Ethical Considerations. In: Trauma, Surgical Critical Care and Surgical Emergencies. Rabinovici R (Ed.) Informa Healthcare. 347-351, 2010.
- Schuster KM, Davis KA, Lui FY, Maerz LL, Kaplan LJ. The status of massive transfusion protocols in United States trauma centers: massive transfusion or massive confusion? Transfusion. 2010 July; 50(7):1545-51