My research focus in Trauma and surgical critical care.
- Repositioning endotracheal tubes in the ICU: Depth changes poorly correlate with post-positioning J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2012 July; 75 (1) 146-149.
- Obesity Predisposes Trauma Patients to Worst Outcomes: A National Trauma Data Bank Analysis. J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2014 Jan;76(1):176-9.
- "Occult" rib fractures diagnosed on computed tomography scan only are still a risk factor for solid organ injury. J Emerg Trauma Shock 2015;8:140-3.
- Multicenter validation of American Association for the Surgery of Trauma grading system for acute colonic diverticulitis and its use for emergency general surgery quality improvement program. American Association for the Surgery of Trauma Patient Assessment Committee. J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2016 Mar;80(3):405-11.
- Trauma patients on new oral anticoagulation agents have lower mortality than those on warfarin. J Trauma Acute Care Surg
- The older they are the harder they fall: Injury patterns and outcomes by age after ground level falls. J Injury
- Post-Operative Delirium is Associated with Increased ICU and Hospital Length of Stays Following Liver Transplantation. J Surg Rserach