Yale Airway and Sleep Disorders Program
Make An Appointment
Yale Physicians Building
Pediatric Specialty Centers
747 Belden Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06850
1 Long Wharf Drive
New Haven, CT 06511
Yale-New Haven Hospital
Office and Surgical Locations
Air Rights Garage
|Length of Stay||Rate||Hours|
|0-3 hours||$2 per hour*||Open 24 hours|
|4-10 hours||$8 flat rate*|
|10-24 hours||$18 flat rate*|
- Parking escorts available all day, every day - Call Protective Services at (203) 688-2500.
- For information about long-term rates due to an extended stay, contact Patient Relations at (203) 688-3430 or your assigned social worker.
- For more information about parking rates, contact The New Haven Parking Authority at (203) 946-8936.
- Special parking spaces reserved for disabled visitors are located next to the elevators on each parking level
Howard Ave Garage
|Length of Stay||Rate||Hours|
|n/a||$2 per hour||Open 6am to 9pm|
- Special parking spaces reserved for disabled visitors are located next to the elevators on each parking level.
- Parking escorts are available all day, every day to accompany visitors to any hospital parking facility—call Protective Services at (203) 988-2500.
|Type of Visit||Rate||Hours|
|Ambulatory Surgery Patients||Free||Available 6am to 8pm|
|Radiation Oncology Patients*||Free|
|Pre-Admission Visit||$10 flat fee|
|Adult Express Admission||$10 flat fee|
|Diagnostic Imaging Interventional Procedures||$10 flat fee|
|Smilow Cancer Hospital Patients*||$10 flat fee|
|Handicap Patients with State Permit||$10 flat fee|
Unless otherwise indicated, the cost for this service is $10 per calendar day.
- You will be greeted by a valet captain who will accept payment (if required) and assist you to the hospital. Your car will be parked in a secure lot.
- When you are ready to leave, call the valet captain at 203.688.2538 (after hours, 203.688.6076) with your claim check number.
- Parking escorts are available all day, every day to accompany visitors to any hospital parking facility—call Protective Services at 203.688.2500.
The city of New Haven offers hotels and accommodations to fit all needs and budgets. Some options are within walking distance of Yale-New Haven Hospital and many are within a few minutes by car. Some hotels may offer free or discounted transportation to the hospital.
The Suites at Yale-New Haven
The Suites at Yale-New Haven is a new hotel offered by Yale-New Haven Hospital. When patients are faced with short- or long-term inpatient hospital care, families and caregivers can stay comfortably nearby. Patients preferring a day of rest before traveling home may enjoy a stay at The Suites as well.
Located two blocks from the entrance of Yale-New Haven Hospital and its Smilow Cancer Hospital and Children's Hospital, The Suites include 20 two-room suites and four single-room studios with extended stay options. Daily, weekly and monthly rates are available. With all the comforts of home in a peaceful setting, The Suites offers the following conveniences and amenities:
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Flat-screen TVs
- Business center
- Full kitchens with cooking and dining essentials
- 24-hour security
- Plush down comforters and pillows
- Spacious rooms with modern décor
- Portable exercise equipment
The Ronald McDonald House of Connecticut
The Ronald McDonald House is a place where families can stay while their child is being treated at the hospital. A referral from a hospital staff member is required before a family can register as a guest at the House. A modest fee is charged per night.
Visit the Ronald McDonald House of Connecticut's Web siteor call 203.777.LOVE for more information.
YNHH offers transportation from the hospital to the Ronald McDonald House. Please call Protective Services at 203.688.2500 in advance of the time you would like to leave.
For More Information
If you still have questions about where to stay when you visit Yale-New Haven Hospital, please contact Patient Relationsat 203.688.3430.