Your nose is the primary source of symmetry and the most defining characteristic of your face. A small difference in your nose can create dramatic results in your appearance.
Nose surgery provides a more balanced look and improved facial proportion by:
- Reducing the size of your nose if it is too prominent
- Increasing the size of your nose if it seems too small for your overall features
- Changing the shape of the tip or the bridge of your nose
- Narrowing the span of your nostrils
- Changing the angle between your nose and your upper lip
Using advanced techniques, our surgeons
at the Yale Cosmetic Surgery Center can work with you to create natural-looking results that will complement your overall features. With 3D imaging technology, our surgeons
can simulate the proposed outcome of rhinoplasty, so that you can see the results before the surgical process. It also allows us to make any adjustments to discrepancies in the surgical plan.
During your private consultation, we will discuss your goals to determine the most appropriate nose surgery and treatment for you. We will make sure you understand and feel comfortable with what to expect before, during, and after your surgery.
What To Expect:
Nose surgery can be performed under local or general anesthesia as an outpatient procedure. Once your nose has healed, your facial features will have a natural, aesthetically pleasing balance.