Charles Nathan Walker MD
Assistant Professor of Urology
Departments & Organizations
High-risk prostate cancer; Erectile dysfunction; Cardiovascular disease; Geriatrics; Health disparity; Vascular biology of erectile function more...
- B.S., Georgetown University,
- M.D., Cornell University Medical College, 2000
- The Link Between Vasculogenic Erectile Dysfunction, Coronary Artery Disease, and Peripheral Artery Disease: Role of Metabolic Factors and Endovascular Therapy Stephanie M. Meller, BA1, Erik Stilp, MD2, Charles N. Walker, MD1, Carlos Mena-Hurtado, MD2 J Invasive Cardiol. 2013 Jun;25(6):313-9
- Rivera AD, Walker CN, Bleustein C, Choi B, Poppas DP, Felsen D. Enhanced adenoviral vector mediated gene transfer using human albumin solder. Lasers Surg Med. 2002, 30(4): 313-19.
- Bleustein CB, Walker CN, Felsen D, Poppas DP. Semi-solid albumin solder improved mechanical properties for laser tissue welding. Lasers Surg Med. 2000, 27(2): 140-46.