R Peter Manes MD
Assistant Professor of Surgery (Otolaryngology)
Nasal and Sinus Neoplasms; Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases
Prospective, randomized trial identifying most efficacous nasal steroid for the management of nasal polyps.
Patient expectations regardiing sinus surgery
My research interests parallel my clinical focus. Chronic sinusitis and intranasal inflammation are an interest. Furthermore, my research focuses on minimally invasive, endoscopic treatments of nasal and sinus tumors.
- Manes RP, Ryan MW, Batra PS, Mendelsohn D, Fang YV, Marple BF. Ossifying Fibroma of the Paranasal Sinuses. International Forum of Allergy and Rhinology 2013;3:161-8.
- Manes RP, Kutz JW, Isaacson B, Batra PS. Technical feasibility of endoscopic eustachian tube catheter placement: A cadaveric analysis. Am J Rhinol Allerg 2013;27:314-6.
- Aloulah M, Manes RP, Ng YH, Fitzgerald JE, Glazer CS, Ryan MW, Marple BF, Batra PS. Sinonasal manifestations of sarcoidosis: a single institution experience with 38 cases. International Forum of Allergy and Rhinology 2013;3:567-72.
- Manes RP, Tong L, Batra PS. Prospective Evaluation of Aerosol Delivery by a Powered Nasal Nebulizer in the Cadaver Model. International Forum of Allergy and Rhinology 2011;5:366-71.
- Batra PS, Manes RP, Ryan MW, et al. Prospective Evaluation of Intraoperative Computed Tomography Imaging for Endoscopic Sinonasal and Skull-Base Surgery. International Forum of Allergy and Rhinology 2011;6:481-7.
- Manes RP, Barnett SL, Batra PS. Utility of Novel 3-Dimensional Stereoscopic Vision System During Endoscopic Sinonasal and Skull Base Surgery. International Forum of Allergy and Rhinology 2011;3:191-7
- Wycherly BJ, Manes RP, Mikula SK. Effectiveness of Balloon Dilation for Revision Frontal Sinus Surgery. Annals of Otology, Rhinology and Laryngology 2010;119:468-471.
- Manes RP. Evaluating and Managing the Patient with Nosebleeds. Medical Clinics of North America 2010;94:903-912.