American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- The American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery is a source for information on the ears, nose, throat and related structures of the head and neck.
American Cancer Society (ACS)
- The official site for the American Cancer Society
American Head and Neck Society
- To promote and advance the knowledge of prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of neoplasms and other diseases of the head and neck. To promote and advance research in diseases of the head and neck, and to promote and advance the highest professional and ethical standards.
- (ASHA) American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- ASHA is the professional, scientific, and credentialing association for audiologists, speech-language pathologists, and speech, language, and hearing scientists.
- A national non-profit organization that provides free professional support services to anyone affected by cancer: people with cancer, caregivers, children, loved ones, and the bereaved.
Head and Neck Cancer Alliance
- The Head and Neck Cancer Alliance seeks to enable an organized and strategic alliance of all stakeholders to dramatically shift the stage of discovery of head and neck cancers through united collaborative efforts in prevention, early detection, and research.
International Association of Laryngectomees
- (IAL) The purpose of the IAL is to assist local clubs in their efforts towards the total rehabilitation of the laryngectomee.
The National cancer Institute
- The national cancer institute coordinates the national cancer program, which conducts and supports research, training, health information dissemination, and other programs with respect to the cause, diagnosis, prevention and the treatment of cancer, rehabilitation from cancer, and the continuing care of cancer patients and the families of cancer patients.
Society of Otorhinolaryngology and Head-Neck Nurses Inc.
- SOHN will foster the professional growth of the ORL nurse through education and research and will develop a dynamic organization that is responsive to the needs of the membership.
- (SPOHNC) Support for people with Oral, Head and Neck cancer
- This is a patient directed, self help organization dedicated to meeting the needs of oral and head and neck cancer patients.