Speech & Swallow Center
General Information (203) 785-2467
The Speech & Swallow Center accommodates adults and children of all ages with all forms of communication disorders including speech, language, voice, fluency, singing, swallowing and dysphagia (see Programs & Centers). Speech–language pathology services include comprehensive diagnostic and rehabilitative techniques for stroke, voice disorders, laryngectomy and swallowing disorders.
Special services offered by this section include:
- Functional and cosmetic rhinoplasty
- External– and middle–ear surgery
- Surgery of neoplasms of the nose, sinuses, larynx and pharynx
- Surgical treatment of maxillo–facial injuries
- Diagnostic and therapeutic broncho–esophagology
- Surgery of the skull base
- Coblation for snoring
- Pediatric otolaryngology
- Head and neck cancer surgery
The Speech and Swallow Center at Yale accommodates patients of all ages. Both inpatient and outpatient services are available.