Vikram Reddy MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Surgery (Gastrointestinal); Director of Colorectal Surgery
Departments & Organizations
- M.D., Medical College of Georgia, 2003
- Ph.D., Medical College of Georgia, 2003
- Noltemeyer M, Reddy VB, Longo WE. Crohn’s disease: the importance of physiological, immunological, and psychological factors in disease onset, progression, and management. 2008. Pub Status: Manuscript
- Reddy VB, Einarsdottir HM, Longo WE. Perineal Paget’s disease as a marker for colonic malignancy. 2008. Pub Status: Manuscript.
- Reddy VB, Einarsdottir HM, Longo WE, Roberts KE. Cecal bascule complicating abdominal surgery. World Journal of Gastroenterology. Pub Status: Submitted.