Natalia B. Ivanova PhD
Associate Professor of Genetics
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development: Genetics and Genomics
Office of Student ResearchStem Cell Center, Yale: Stem Cell Self-Renewal and Cell Symmetry; Stem Cell GeneticsCancer Genetics & GenomicsGenetics
Embryonic and somatic stem cells; Vertebrate development; Functional genomics; Systems biology more...
- M.S., Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, 1991
- Ph.D., Engelhardt Institute for Molecular Biology, 1996
- Oron E, Ivanova N*. Cell fate regulation in early mammalian development. Phys Biol. 2012 Aug;9(4):045002.
- Kloc A, Ivanova N*. Chromatin and Pluripotency: the MYSTerious Connection. Cell Stem Cell. 2012 Aug 3;11(2):139-40.
- Wang Z, Oron E, Nelson B, Razis S, Ivanova N*. Distinct lineage specification roles for NANOG, OCT4, and SOX2 in human embryonic stem cells. Cell Stem Cell. 2012 Apr 6;10(4):440-54.