James Noonan PhD
Assistant Professor of Genetics; Member, Kavli Institute for Neuroscience; Member, Yale Cancer Center
Departments & Organizations
Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Computational Biology and Bioinformatics | Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development: Genetics and Genomics
Stem Cell Center, Yale: Stem Cell Genetics
Kavli Institute for Neuroscience
Human Evolution; Evolutionary Dynamics of Gene Regulation; Synthetic Biology; Applications of Ultra-High Throughput Sequencing Technologies; Comparative and Functional Genomics in Vertebrates more...
- B.S., State University of New York at Binghamton, 1997
- Ph.D., Stanford University, 2004
- Cotney J, Leng J, Oh S, DeMare LE, Reilly SK, Gerstein MB, Noonan JP. (2012). Chromatin state signatures associated with tissue-specific gene expression and enhancer activity in the embryonic limb. Genome Res. published online March 15.
- Ayoub AE, Oh S, Xie Y, Leng J, Cotney J, Dominguez MH, Noonan JP, Rakic P. (2011). Transcriptional programs in transient embryonic zones of the cerebral cortex defined by high-resolution mRNA sequencing. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 108:14950-55.
- Noonan JP, McCallion AS. (2010). Genomics of long-range regulatory elements. Annu. Rev. Genomics. Hum. Genet. 11:1-23.