Haifan Lin PhD
Professor of Cell Biology, of Genetics and of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences; Director, Yale Stem Cell Center
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Computational Biology and Bioinformatics | Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development | Biochemistry, Biophysics and Structural Biology
Program in Neurodevelopment and Regeneration
Stem Cell Center, Yale: Transcriptional Regulation of Stem and Progenitor Cells | Stem Cell Self-Renewal and Cell Symmetry | Stem Cell Genetics | Directors
Cancer Genetics & Genomics
Embryonic Stem Cell Research Oversight
Center for RNA Science and Medicine, Yale
Small RNAs in Development
Cell Biology: Cell Biology of RNA | Developmental Cell Biology and Genetics
Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences
Stem cell RNA-mediated epigenetic programming, post-transcriptional regulation more...
- B.S., Fudan University, 1982
- Ph.D., Cornell University, 1990
- Juliano, C. E., Reich, A., Liu, N., Uman, S., Wessel, G., W., Steele, R. E., and Lin, H. (2013) Analysis of the PIWI-piRNA pathway in Hydra somatic stem cells. PNAS (in press).
- Mani, S. R*, Megosh, H * and Lin, H. (2013) PIWI proteins are essential for early Drosophila embryogenesis. Developmental Biology (*co-first authors; in press)
- Chang, E. and Lin, H. (2013) Repressing the repressor: a role of a lincRNA in embryonic stem cell self-renewal. Developmental Cell 25:1-2.