Lo Graduate Fellowship Application Information
Applications should contain the following four components:
- NIH Biosketch of the applicant.
- Information on the applicant that includes:
- The date the student started at Yale.
- The name, title, and department of the student’s advisor.
- The field of study that the degree will be in.
- A brief description of the applicant’s thesis project, summarizing past accomplishments and future research plan (two-page maximum).
- Three letters of reference: one from the applicant’s thesis mentor, and two letters from other faculty who know the candidate’s research and can fairly evaluate the candidate. One or both of these individuals should be members of the candidate’s thesis committee.
The applicant should send the NIH biosketch and project description as a single PDF file to Paula Wilson, Yale Stem Cell Center, 10 Amistad Street, Room 237F. The three reference letters should be sent directly from the faculty members to Paula Wilson.
For questions please contact Paula Wilson at email@example.com.