Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations for the Users of the hESC Core Facility:
- Submit a “Request for Access” form for entry into the hESC Core located at 10 Amistad Street, room 204. [Request for Access form]
- Provide a copy of an approved Materials Transfer Agreement from the Grant & Contract Administration to the Core Director to obtain hESC lines.
- Purchase cell culture supplies from the Core or bring your own supplies. Supplies that are purchased from the Core will be charged to the PTAO that is provided on the “Request for Access” form.
- Occupy only the lab bench, BS cabinet, and incubator that are assigned to you. Users will be provided with access to a scheduling program to schedule the use of the equipment.
- Clean your workspace, empty trash, dispose of waste, and restock supplies after you have completed your work.
- Report problems with equipment to the Director or her designee.
- Include the following statement in any publications resulting from the use of the YSCC hESC Core Facility:
“This material is based upon work supported by the State of Connecticut under the Connecticut Stem Cell Research Grants Program. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the State of Connecticut, the Department of Public Health of the State of Connecticut or Connecticut Innovations, Incorporated.”