Marek Cezary Chawarski PhD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Substance Abuse; Opiate Dependence; Risk Behaviors; Psychiatry; Psychology more...
- M.A., Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland, 1987
- M.S., Yale University, 1992
- M.Phil., Yale University, 1993
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1995
- Deng, Q., Tang, Q, Schottenfeld, R.S., Hao, W., Chawarski, M.C. (in press). Drug use in rural China: A preliminary investigation in Hunan Province. Addiction.
- Chawarski, M.C., Zhou, W., Schottenfeld, R.S. (2011). Behavioral drug and HIV risk reduction counseling (BDRC) in MMT programs in Wuhan, China: A pilot randomized clinical trial. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 115, 237–239.
- Vicknasingam, B., Mazlan, M., Schottenfeld, R.S., and Chawarski, M.C. (2010). Injection of Buprenorphine and Buprenorphine/Naloxone Tablets in Malaysia. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 111, 44-49.