Lingjun Zuo, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Genetics; Substance dependence; Alcoholism; Smoking,; Schizophrenia; Cannabinoid; Glutamate; Neuroscience; Epigenetics more...
- M.D., Shanghai Medical University, 1991
- Ph.D., Fudan University, 2001
- Zuo L, Covault J, Luo X, Kranzler HR, Gelernter J. CNR1 variation modulates risk for drug and alcohol dependence. Biol Psychiatry. 2007;62:616-626.
- Zuo L, Luo X, Krystal JH, Cramer J, Charney DS, Gelernter J. The efficacies of clozapine and haloperidol in refractory schizophrenia are related to DTNBP1 variation. Pharmacogenet Genomics. 2009;19(6):437-446. [PMC2857717]
- Zuo L, Kranzler HR, Luo X, Yang BZ, Weiss R, Brady K, Poling J, Farrer L, Gelernter J. Interaction between two independent CNR1 variants increases risk for cocaine dependence in European Americans: A replication study in family-based sample and population-based sample. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2009;34(6):1504-1513. [NIHMSID # 74472]