Keith A Hawkins PsyD
Professor of Psychiatry; Director, Neuropsychological Assessment Service, Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Psychometric properties and validity of neuropsychological methods; Neuropsychological characteristics of psychiatric conditions; Cognitive features and course of prodromal neurodegenerative disorders (AD; PD) more...
- B.A., Massey University (New Zealand), 1975
- M.Phil., Massey University (New Zealand), 1980
- Psy.D., Rutgers University, 1987
- Hawkins, K.A., Jennings, D., Gilliland, K., Vincent, A., West, A., Marek, K.: Neuropsychological Correlates and Reliability of the ANAM Computerized Cognitive Battery for Parkinson Disease. (2012) Parkinsonism & Related Disorders 18: 864-870.
- Hawkins, Keith A., & Tulsky, D. (2003) WAIS-III WMS-III discrepancy analysis: Six-factor model index discrepancy base rates, implications, and a preliminary consideration of utility. In D. Tulsky, D. Saklofske, G. Chelune et al. (Eds.) Clinical Interpretation of the WAIS-III and WMS-III. (pp. 211-272). San Diego: Academic Press.
- Hawkins, K.A. et al. (2008) Neuropsychological Course in the Prodrome and First Episode of Psychosis: Findings from the PRIME Double Blind Treatment Study. Schizophrenia Research,105 (1-3): 1-9