Health Care Economics and Organizations; Health Services Research; Health Care Quality, Access, and Evaluation
Public Health Interests
Employee benefits; Health Care Quality; Health Care Financing; Health Care Management; Health Economics; Health insurance; Health Policy; Managed Care; Medicare/Medicaid; Mental Health; Substance abuse
Extensive Research Description
- Effects of the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) on behavioral health care use and spending.
- Demand for the chronic care model in behavioral health
- Involuntary use of out-of-network health care
- Financial incentives to quit smoking in Connecticut Medicaid
- Transitions clinic network: linking high-risk Medicaid patients from prison to community
- Implications of the Affordable Care Act for individuals with behavioral health disorders
- FDA safety warnings and antidepressant use among youths
- Brief interventions for alcohol and other drug problems in the Emergency Department
- JAMA. 2015; 313:1636-1644
- JAMA. 313(12):1265-1267.
- Health Affairs. 33(8):1361-1366.
- JAMA Psychiatry. 71(4):404-411.
- The Journal of Human Resources. 49(3):540-571.
- American Journal of Managed Care. 20(1):76-82.