Robert F. Leeman PhD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Office of Student ResearchPsychiatry: Connecticut Mental Health Center; Center for Nicotine and Tobacco Use Research at Yale (CENTURY); Smoking Cessation and Alcohol Treatment Research Clinic; Addictions, Division of
Alcohol; Alcohol-related problems; Cocaine/opioid co-use; Gambling; Disinhibition; Impulsivity; Impaired control over alcohol use; Cognitive biases; Young adults; Human laboratory research more...
- B.A., Clark University, 1998
- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania, 2005
- Leeman, R. F., Robinson, C. D., Waters, A. J., & Sofuoglu, M. (in press). A critical review of the literature on attentional bias in cocaine use disorder and suggestions for future research. Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- Leeman, R. F., Raleveski, E., Limoncelli, D., Pittman, B. P., O’Malley, S. S., & Petrakis, I. L. (2014). Relationships between impulsivity and subjective response in an IV ethanol paradigm. Psychopharmacology, 231, 2867-2876. doi: 10.1007/s00213-014-3458-9
- Leeman, R. F., Beseler, C. L., Helms, C. M., Patock-Peckham, J. A., Wakeling, V. A., & Kahler, C. W. (2014). A brief, critical review of research on impaired control over alcohol use and suggestions for future studies. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38, 301-308. 10.1111/acer.12269.