Lisa Fucito PhD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Psychiatry: Connecticut Mental Health Center: Substance Abuse Treatment Center | Substance Abuse Research | Center for Nicotine and Tobacco Use Research at Yale (CENTURY) | Smoking Cessation and Alcohol Treatment Research Clinic | Psychotherapy Development Research Center | Psychology Section
Treatments for cigarette smoking and heavy drinking; Moderators and mechanisms of treatment response; Sleep disturbance and substance use more...
- B.A., Boston College, 1998
- M.A., American University, 2005
- Ph.D. Clin, American University, 2008
- Fucito, L. M., Redeker, N. S., Ball, S. A., Toll, B. A., Ikomi, J. T., Carroll, K. M. (in press). Integrating a behavioural sleep intervention into smoking cessation treatment for smokers with insomnia: results of a randomised pilot study. Journal of Smoking Cessation [epub published online August 16, 2013].
- Fucito, L. M., Park, A., Gulliver, S. B., Mattson, M. E., Gueorguieva, R.V., O'Malley, S.S. (2012). Cigarette smoking predicts differential benefit from naltrexone for alcohol dependence. Biological Psychiatry, 72, 832-838.
- Fucito, L. M., Toll, B. A., Wu, R., Romano, D. M., Tek, E., & O’Malley, S. S. (2011). A preliminary investigation of varenicline for heavy drinking smokers. Psychopharmacology, 215, 655-663.