Associate Research Scientist in Psychiatry; Associate Director, Forensic Drug Diversion Clinic
Departments & Organizations
Substance Use Treatment Development; Emotion Regulation; Trauma; Women; Gender Differences; Forensic Psychology; Chronic Health Disorders
- B.A., Albion College, 05/2004
- M.A., Wayne State University, 2008
- Ph.D. Clin, Wayne State University, 2011
- Oberleitner, L.M., Mandel, D., & Easton, C.J. (2013). The role of anger styles: Treatment of co-occurring alcohol dependence and perpetration of intimate partner violence. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment.
- Easton, C. J., Oberleitner, L. M., Scott, M.C., Crowley, M.J., Babuscio, T., & Carroll, K.M. (2012). Differences in treatment outcome among marijuana dependent young adults with and without antisocial personality disorder. American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse, 38(4), 305-313.
- Oberleitner, L. & Edwards, L. (2011). Legal Digest: Treatment noncompliance: Free will or symptom of illness. Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law, 39, 121-123.