VA-CMHC-Yale Learning Based Recovery Center
Exploring ways to restore cognitive and work capacity for individuals with disabling mental disorders
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Neurocognitive Remediation
- Social Cognitive Interventions
- Neuropsychology of Schizophrenia
- Social Neuroscience
- Psychophysiology and Neuroimaging
Who is eligible?
Individuals diagnosed with schizophrenia and other disabling psychiatric disorders. Some studies include healthy volunteers.
- Morris Bell, PhD, Professor of Psychiatry, Director
Professor of Psychiatry
VA RR&D Senior Research Career Scientist
Associate Professor of Psychiatry
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Research Psychologist, VACHS
For more information about our research programs, please call Althea Morgan at CMHC (203) 974-7871 or Jennifer Scagliotti at VACHS (203) 932-5711, Ext . 5891.
Connecticut Mental Health Center, 5th Floor
34 Park Street
New Haven, CT 06519
Learning Based Recovery Center – Bldg 14
VA Connecticut HealthCare System
950 Campbell Avenue
West-Haven, CT 06519