Declan Barry PhD
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry; Director, APT Foundation Pain Treatment Services
Departments & Organizations
Addictions; Chronic Pain; Opioid Dependence; Psychotherapy; Pharmacotherapy; Culture more...
- M.A., University of Toledo, 1996
- Ph.D., University of Toledo, 2000
- Barry DT, Goulet JL, Kerns RK, Becker WC, Gordon AJ, Justice AC, Fiellin DA. Non-medical use of prescription opioids and pain in Veterans with and without HIV. Pain 2011; 152:1133-1138.
- Barry DT, Beitel M, Cutter CJ, Garnet B, Joshi D, Rosenblum A, Schottenfeld RS. Exploring relations among traumatic, posttraumatic, and physical pain experiences in methadone-maintained patients. J Pain 2011; 12: 22-28. PMC2962776
- Barry DT, Stefanovics E A, Desai RA, Potenza MN. Gambling problem severity and psychiatric disorders among Hispanic and white adults: Findings from a nationally representative sample. J Psych Res 2011; 45: 404-411.