Michael C Stevens PhD
Associate Professor (Adjunct) of Psychiatry; Director, Clinical Neuroscience and Development Laboratory at Olin Neuropsychiatry Research Center; Director, Child & Adolescent Research, The Institute of Living
Departments & Organizations
Functional connectivity; developmental cognitive neuroscience; identification of disease endophenotypes; neuroimaging brain response to psychiatric treatment more...
- B.A., Tulane University, 1993
- M.A., University of Connecticut, 1997
- Ph.D., University of Connecticut, 1999
- Hyatt, CJ, Haney-Caron, E., Stevens, MC. (in press). Cortical thickness and folding deficits in conduct-disordered adolescents. Biological Psychiatry.
- Pavuluri, M. N., Ellis, J. A., Wegbreit, E., Passarotti, A. M., & Stevens, M. C. (2012). Pharmacotherapy impacts functional connectivity among affective circuits during response inhibition in pediatric mania. Behavioural Brain Research, 226(2), 493-503.
- Wegbreit, E., Ellis, J. A., Nandam, A., Fitzgerald, J. M., Passarotti, A. M., Pavuluri, M. N., & Stevens, M. C. (2011). Amygdala Functional Connectivity Predicts Pharmacotherapy Outcome in Pediatric Bipolar Disorder. Brain Connectivity, 1(5), 411-422