If you are interested in applying for the Psychosomatic Medicine Fellowship Program at Yale University School of Medicine, please contact the program coordinator, Kris Diana (email@example.com). We participate in the National Resident Matching Program. Most applications are received in August, September and October and we conduct interviews from September through November.
To apply, please send the following documents to:
Kris Diana, Program Coordinator
Psychosomatic Medicine Fellowship
Yale New Haven Hospital
20 York St Fitkin 615
New Haven, CT 06510
- The common application form for Psychosomatic Medicine Fellowship with a 2.5” X 2.5” color photo
- Personal Statement
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation sent directly by their authors. One of these letters must be from your Psychiatry Residency Program Director. Please inform your letter authors that you waive access to their letters and ask the individuals writing on your behalf to include this fact in their letters.
- USMLE scores from your Steps 1, 2 and 3 exams
- Copies of your medical license(s)
- Copy of medical school diploma
- Medical school transcript
- Dean’s letter from your medical school
- Copy of ECFMG / visa if relevant
Feel free to contact our office, if you have any questions. 203-785-2618
Yale is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Women and minority group members are encouraged to apply.