Community Mental Health Services; Community Psychiatry; Mental Health; Psychotherapy, Brief; Mood Disorders; Schizophrenia and Disorders with Psychotic Features
- Miller, R., Carr, E.R., Utter, L., Styron, T., & Steiner, J. (2016). A foot in the door: Development of a summer student internship in community mental health. Academic Psychiatry.
- Styron, T., J. Tondora, R. Miller, M. Hunt, L. Harkness, J. Kaufman, M. Bell, & A. N. Ponce. Community supports and inclusion. In J. Steiner & S. Jacobs (Eds.), The Yale Textbook of Public Psychiatry, Oxford University Press, London, 2016, .pp. 49-62.
- Tondora, J., Miller, R., Slade, M., & Davidson, L. (2014). Planning for recovery in mental health. Wiley: New York.
- Davidson, L, Bellamy, C, Guy, K, & Miller, R. (2012). Peer support among persons with severe mental illnesses: a review of evidence and experience. World Psychiatry, 11: 123-128.
- Rowe M, Clayton A, Benedict P, Bellamy C, Antunes K, Miller R, Pelletier J-F, Stern E, O’Connell, M. (2012). Going to the source: Citizenship Outcome Measure Development. Psychiatric Services, 63; 445-450.
- Miller, R., Ponce, A., & Thompson, K. (2011). Deinstitutionalization and the Community Mental Health Movement, 1954-1976. In eds. Michael Rowe, Martha Lawless, Ken Thompson. Classics of Community Psychiatry. Oxford University Press.
- Tondora, J., O’Connell, M., Miller, R., Dinzeo, T., Bellamy, C., Andres-Hyman, R., & Davidson, L. (2010). A clinical trial of peer-based culturally responsive person-centered care for psychosis for African Americans and Latinos. Clinical Trials, 7(4), 368-379.
Full List of PubMed Publications
- Carr ER, Miller R: Expanding our reach: Increasing the role of psychologists in public and community mental health. Psychol Serv. 2017 Aug. PMID: 28805420
- Miller R, Carr E, Utter L, Styron T, Steiner J: A Foot in the Door: Development of a Summer College Student Internship in Community Mental Health. Acad Psychiatry. 2017 Apr; 2016 Mar 31. PMID: 27032394
- Davidson L, Bellamy C, Guy K, Miller R: Peer support among persons with severe mental illnesses: a review of evidence and experience. World Psychiatry. 2012 Jun. PMID: 22654945
- Rowe M, Clayton A, Benedict P, Bellamy C, Antunes K, Miller R, Pelletier JF, Stern E, O'Connell MJ: Going to the source: creating a citizenship outcome measure by community-based participatory research methods. Psychiatr Serv. 2012. PMID: 22549531
- Tondora J, O'Connell M, Miller R, Dinzeo T, Bellamy C, Andres-Hyman R, Davidson L: A clinical trial of peer-based culturally responsive person-centered care for psychosis for African Americans and Latinos. Clin Trials. 2010 Aug; 2010 Jun 22. PMID: 20571133
- Sells D, Sledge WH, Wieland M, Walden D, Flanagan E, Miller R, Davidson L: Cascading crises, resilience and social support within the onset and development of multiple chronic conditions. Chronic Illn. 2009 Jun. PMID: 19474232
- Flanagan EH, Miller R, Davidson L: "Unfortunately, we treat the chart:" sources of stigma in mental health settings. Psychiatr Q. 2009 Mar; 2009 Feb 4. PMID: 19191027