Matthew Steinfeld PhD
Instructor in Psychiatry; Associate Director of Clinical Training, Substance Abuse Treatment Unit, CMHC
- Steinfeld M. (2014) [BOOK REVIEW: Psychoanalysis and psychoanalytic therapies, by Jeremy D. Safran] American Journal of Psychoanalysis. Sep; 74(3): 288-91.
- Serafini K, LaPaglia D, Steinfeld M. (2013) Calling for help? Considering function and meaning when patients drunk-dial psychotherapists. Substance Abuse: Research and Treatment. (7) 131-137.
- Aniskin D, Fink E, Prosser JM, Cohen LJ, Boda N, Steinfeld M, Galynker II. (2011). The effect of pain on Stroop performance in patients with opiate dependence in sustained remission. Journal of Addiction Medicine. Vol. 5, Issue 1, 50-56.
- Prosser JM, Steinfeld M, Cohen LJ, Derbyshire S, Eisenberg DP, Cruciani RA, Galynker II. (2008) Abnormal heat and pain perception in remitted heroin dependence months after detoxification from methadone-maintenance. Drug and Alcohol Dependence. Vol. 95, 237-244.
- Cohen LJ, Grebchenko YF, Steinfeld M, Frenda SJ, Galynker II. (2008) Comparison of personality traits in pedophiles, abstinent opiate addicts, and healthy controls: Considering pedophilia as an addictive behavior. Journal of Nervous & Mental Disease. Vol. 196, No. 11, 829-837, November.
- Prosser J, Eisenberg D, Davey EE, Steinfeld M, Cohen LJ, London ED, Galynker II. (2008). Character pathology and neuropsychological test performance in remitted opiate dependence. Substance Abuse Treatment, Prevention, and Policy. 3, 23.
- Prosser J, Cohen LJ, Steinfeld M, Eisenberg D, London ED, Galynker I. (2006) Neuropsychological correlates of protracted abstinence in opiate addiction. Drug and Alcohol Dependence. Vol. 84, 240–247.