Matthew Steinfeld PhD
Instructor in Psychiatry; Associate Director of Clinical Training, Substance Abuse Treatment Unit, CMHC
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., Eugene Lang College, New School University, 2003
- M.A., New School for Social Research, 2007
- Ph.D. Clin, New School for Social Research, 2011
- Steinfeld M. (2014) [BOOK REVIEW: Psychoanalysis and psychoanalytic therapies, by Jeremy D. Safran] American Journal of Psychoanalysis. Sep; 74(3): 288-91.
- Serafini K, LaPaglia D, Steinfeld M. (2013) Calling for help? Considering function and meaning when patients drunk-dial psychotherapists. Substance Abuse: Research and Treatment. (7) 131-137.
- Aniskin D, Fink E, Prosser JM, Cohen LJ, Boda N, Steinfeld M, Galynker II. (2011). The effect of pain on Stroop performance in patients with opiate dependence in sustained remission. Journal of Addiction Medicine. Vol. 5, Issue 1, 50-56.